As you can imagine, we have been following the developments of COVID-19.
In order to protect staff, clients, contractors and the wider population we are :
- • ensuring that all staff and sub-contractors are following self-isolation procedures in regards to coughs and fevers.
- • cancelling all non-essential meetings.
- • attendance at our offices is to be by prior appointment only.
- • ensuring that staff are given hand washing guidance and they have adequate facilities to do this within the office. We are asking all those attending the office to wash their hands upon arrival, and at regular intervals whilst with us.
- • we will be refraining from handshakes during this time, and ask that you do the same.
- • we will be practicing social distancing, where we can, and ask you to consider doing this too.
- • we reserve the right to not enter any premises clients or their agents are displaying symptoms, or are self isolating.
- • Whilst we will do our best to mitigate any delays, we are now beholden to circumstances outside of our control, and would request that our clients and suppliers are mindful that we are doing this to protect our health, and yours.
- • We will continue to monitor the advice of the NHS and government and will advise further as things develop.
- • We kindly request that all of our clients are honest during this period, and advise us immediately of any symptoms so we can implement the appropriate precautions to prevent the risk of infection spreading throughout our company and the wider population in line with our social responsibility.
If you have any queries regarding the above, please do not hesitate to email Amal Uddin at email@example.com or call on 01892 315 938.